provide to the following two questions:
• Substantial and doctoral critical thinking responses that add to the question asked
• No incomplete sentences, use of vague terms
• APA 6th ed/ grammar / spelling and punctuation to be 100% correct
• Sources no more than 5 years old / from Evidence –Based articles
• Citations / Scholarly evidence based sources in text and more than 3 sources for each question
• Citations to be no abbreviations e.g Journal names, include page # and volumes
• Avoid inadequate citations; using one citation at the end of a paragraph and not citing every evidence based sentences in the paragraphs
• Writer to be Doctoral nurse practitioner credential , expert in Nursing informatics,
• No Title page required
Q1. Nursing Informatics and Advanced Nursing Practice
Derived from acute care or homehealth healthcare experience, describe the relationships among computer science, information science, and nursing
science from an advanced nursing practice perspective.
Q2. Nursing Information Systems and Advanced Nursing Practice
Derived from acute care or homehealth healthcare experience, describe the impact of a selected nursing information system on a selected healthcare
stakeholder (patient, family, or nurse) from an advanced nursing practice perspective.
• Define nursing informatics from an advanced nursing practice perspective.
• Describe the potential of nursing information systems in advanced nursing practice.
• Analyze the Foundation of Knowledge model from an advanced nursing practice perspective.
Explain nursing informatics from a DNP-prepared nurse perspective.
• Appraise attributes of knowledge from an advanced nursing practice perspective.
• Examine potential relationships among nursing science, information science, and computer science in advanced nursing practice
( i) Explore nursing informatics and nursing information systems. (ii) Consider basic concepts of nursing informatics and then apply them to the
perspective of advanced nursing practice (nurse practitioner. (iii) Examine how the development of nursing science has influenced the development of
nursing informatics. (iv) Explore nursing information systems, in relation to the Foundation of Knowledge model, and its potential contribution to
Doctoral Nursing practice-prepared practice (DNP) . As the DNP-prepared nurse is suited well to translate knowledge into practice, explain about how
nursing informatics can lead to improved advanced nursing practice!
Following Readings Taken directly from literature ( Do not copy and paste any of this information into writers response)
Overview of Informatics and Information Systems in Nursing
Writer stop and reflect on the reading by Choi and Zucker (2013). This is an important reading in which doctoral graduates will want to consider
the degree to which manifest nursing informatics competencies. Remember that self-report may be considered a limitation in research but no more of
a limitation than the influence of the Hawthorne effect when one is observed. Stop for a moment, and consider what is perceive to be informatics
skills, knowledge, and integrative abilities for nurse practitioner/ doctoral graduates. You will want to revisit this article again for a question
I will pos in the coming weeks to you. This will determine the degree to which nurse practitioner perceived competencies have improved!
The Internet has become a major influence on U.S. healthcare. As Internet use has become commonplace, healthcare consumers turn to it for
interactive health assessments; personalized diet and fitness programs; accessing healthcare information; and shopping for pharmaceuticals,
insurance plans, and medical supplies and equipment. In addition to public-use computer applications in health services, information systems include
administrative and clinical information systems and decision-support systems. Administrators, boards of directors, and medical and nursing staff
members depend on information systems for the timely management of data in all areas of the healthcare organization (Shi & Singh, 2008). From the
perspective of advanced nursing practice, nothing has been as dramatic in patient care as the recent influence of nursing informatics.
Nursing Science Versus Nursing Informatics
Through the years, nursing science has come to be thought of as a blended science, combining evidence-based practice, nursing research, and nursing
theory. To the same extent, nursing informatics has emerged as a blended science, combining computer, information, and nursing sciences. In their
early classic work, Graves and Corcoran (1989) defined nursing informatics as a “combination of computer science, information science, and nursing
science, designed to assist in the management and processing of nursing data, information, and knowledge” (p. 227). In the early 1980s, nursing
informatics emerged as a specialty that was initially centered around the application of computer science to nursing. With the rapid growth of
information science, nursing informatics has greatly benefited from emerging hardware and software applications for practice. Data can now be
isolated and communicated to construct information, which, in turn, can be further integrated into new knowledge and wisdom (Turley, 1996).
Wisdom is defined as “understanding, applying, and applying with compassion”
(Englebardt & Nelson, 2002, p. 13).
The process of data ⇒ information ⇒ knowledge ⇒ wisdom is known as the Foundation of Knowledge model (Englebardt & Nelson, 2002). According to
The post • Analyze the Foundation of Knowledge model from an advanced nursing practice perspective. appeared first on nursing assignment tutor.
“Is this question part of your assignment? We will write the assignment for you. click order now and get up to 40% Discount”
• Analyze the Foundation of Knowledge model from an advanced nursing practice perspective. was first posted on October 26, 2019 at 8:24 pm.
©2019 "Nursing Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com