Using the following examples, develop problem statements, research questions, and hypotheses for EACH one:
- You are interested in determining the effect of music on anxiety and pain in the post-surgical patient.
- You want to know if tele-health monitoring improves CHF patient outcomes in the home setting.
3. End your discussion giving consideration to why it is necessary to have a problem statement, a research question, and a hypothesis. What benefit does it provide?
Provide at least three citations with full references to credible nursing scholarly articles supporting your definitions and discussion.
Responses must be specific to each point in the discussion. i.e., number the response addressing point #1. point #2 and point #3.
Do not use quotes of any kind, but do provide citations to support statements and claims made.
In order to earn full discussion points, the following criteria must be met in full:
1. Provide an initial post on or BEFORE Saturday.
2. Post more than 2 comments per Discussion topic on separate days (resulting in total participation on three different days throughout the discussion). At least two comments include a citation.
3. Frequently attempt to motivate the group discussion.
4. Answer all discussion question points with opinions/ideas creatively and clearly. Supports post using several outside, peer-reviewed sources (Scholarly sourcesâ€¦ NOT internet sites).
5. No errors with APA format.
6. Consistently use Standard American English with no misspellings. Appropriate mechanics and formatting.
7. The initial post must at least 200 words. This does not include repeating the DB question or the citations and references.